Annie B's Caramels | 16-Piece Chef's Assortment Box
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Box contains 16 pieces, 4 pieces each of Original, Sea Salt, Chocolate, & Butter Rum
- Each caramel measures approximately 3” long and weighs .5 oz (14g)
- Box weighs approximately 8 oz
- Caramels will keep for 9 months if stored at room temperature.
- Caramels will keep for 12 months if stored in a refrigerator (avoid the humidity drawer) or freezer
Annie B's was founded in 1978 by Tom & Carol Bouquet in Kellogg, MN. The couple enjoyed making caramels out of their kitchen and soon discovered they could make a living doing just that. They named their business after their daughter Annie.
While our original caramel is still our bestselling, more than 20 additional flavors have joined the lineup over the years. Our caramels are slow-cooked in large copper kettles, so they are sure to be consistently buttery and delicious. In 2015, Annie B's merged with another highly-respected Minnesota company, B.T. McElrath Chocolatier. Caramels, popcorn and chocolate make a lot of sense together.