Bee Bella is a socially and economically conscious company based in Oshkosh, WI. They aim to make the finest quality lip balm on the market. Each tube is handmade using the finest and highest grade ingredients available - including locally sourced Wisconsin beeswax.
Fair Trade Certified and Leaping Bunny Certified, Bee Bella does not test on animals or purchase any ingredients from companies that test on animals.
As a bonus, consumers can send empty bamboo tubes back to Bee Bella for proper recycling (and rewards!).
- Handcrafted in the USA - Each lip balm is hand poured and crafted by the beekeepers themselves.
- Fair Trade & Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- 1 application = 8 hours of moisturization
- Beeswax creates a protective barrier (emollient) on the lips to keep the harsh elements at bay while still allowing the skin to breathe
- Vitamin E provides an antioxidant defense from the damage of free radicals
- Each balm comes housed in a reusable bamboo tube
- Your purchase helps fund research on the honey bee epidemic!
ABOUT THE MAKER
Alarmed by the honey bee epidemic & frustrated by the lack of ways to help, three college buddies pooled their time and money to build 100 beehives from scratch to support the local ecosystem.
What started out on a whim has grown into a premium purpose-driven lip balm company that gives consumers a way to make a positive change on their world.
We source organic ingredients, provide funding to honey bee research, support U.S. manufacturing, guarantee that our products are never tested on animals, and ensure that farmers around the world are treated fairly and work in humane conditions.
Shop all Bee Bella Lip Balm.