Winter Discovery Scented Candle Tin Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Discover six singular scents of the season with this limited-edition set of 2 oz. Mini Scented Candle Tins. Each evocative fragrance is packaged in a midnight-blue tin and gift box featuring a nostalgic holiday illustration accentuated by festive gold detailing.
- Birchwood Apple (Fruity-Rich-Wood): The classic aroma of juicy apple is wrapped in luxurious mahogany and roasted oak for a rich and woody fragrance.
- Black Cypress (Festive-Evergreen-Wood): Balsam fir, bayberry, and rockrose are enhanced by a woody-sage understory to create the exhilarating aroma of an enchanted winter forest blanketed in freshly fallen snow.
- Blackberry Honey (Fruity-Rich-Gourmand): Sweet berries drizzled in honey are swirled with a mouthwatering mix of caramel, vanilla, and maple for fruity and delectable fragrance.
- Cardamom Chestnut (Gourmand-Spice): Spicy black cardamom is blended with roasted chestnuts, creamy vanilla, and warm woods for a decadent gourmand fragrance.
- Charred Fig (Fruity-Wood): Wild fig leaf and crisp amber are combined with hints of neroli and cashmere woods to create an earthy and fruity fragrance.
- Firewood (Exotic-Wood): Warm cardamom and nutmeg combine with rich birch tar, patchouli, and cedarwood to create the aroma of crackling winter bonfire.
- Estimated burn time 15-20 hrs
- Size: 1.75" H x 2.5" D
- Made in United States
Shop all Candles.
ABOUT THE MAKER
Women Owned - Handmade- Small Batch
We are a luxury home fragrance brand inspired by the unexpected beauty found in life's simple moments. Founder, Chrissy Fichtl’s passion for soap making, scent formulation and essential oils are the roots of what created APOTHEKE in 2011. Chrissy learned about the beauty of essential oils, starting with sourcing ingredients directly from farms and teaching herself the art of soap making in her own kitchen.
In the summer of 2012, APOTHEKE opened their first factory, a 3,000 square foot site in Brooklyn, New York. Chrissy’s husband Sebastian Picasso took on the lead as production. He aided in maintaining the philosophy that high-quality goods can still be made steps from home.
APOTHEKE has come a long way but the vision hasn't changed. Candles and soaps are still made by hand, and each fragrance is thoughtfully blended in Brooklyn.