Sea Sponge Gift Box
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sea sponges are considered a sustainable resource thanks to their ability to regenerate. They are biodegradable and our traditional method of collecting the sponges does not cause any damage to the environment
- Level of Exfoliation: Ultra-fine
- Size: Our small sponges average 4.5" and come in an award-winning gift box
- Harvested by hand off the Gulf of Mexico
WOOL: Channel your inner Neptune and lather yourself up with a bathing tool dating back to the Roman empire. Wool sea sponges are far superior to synthetic bath sponges for their longevity and soft texture with gentle exfoliation. Wool sea sponges will last for years with proper care.
How To Enjoy:
- Add your face cleanser or favorite bar soap directly to the sponge and enjoy the silky caress on your skin.
- When finished, squeeze out the water and keep in a dry place in your bathroom. A sponge will air dry completely and is naturally resistant to bacterial growth.
- If, for some reason, your sponge needs freshening, you can soak for 24 hours in a very mild bleach solution (1 tsp. per gallon).
WOOL VS SILK SPONGES: Wool sponges are dense, soft, pliable, and strong. They are ideal for bathing and produce generous amounts of lather, so you use less soap per wash. Silk sponges are also dense with a soft, velvety texture ideal for exfoliation of the face and excellent for sensitive skin.
ABOUT THE MAKER
Crafted by Artisans. Cherished by You.Based in the picturesque New England town of Swanzey, New Hampshire, Baudelaire continues the celebrated artisanal traditions that have made the brand a respected name in luxury bath products for the last 30 years. Embracing exceptional design, innovative products, and global sustainability, Baudelaire offers only products with natural, high quality ingredients. Baudelaire continues to import, manufacture, and distribute only products that are steeped in the time-honored European traditions of craftsmanship and artistry.