Charcoal Konjac Sponge
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Made from the root of the konjac plant, this sponge helps to remove makeup and impurities thoroughly. It promotes gentle exfoliation and is suitable for all skin types.
Charcoal: charcoal clay is enriched with activated carbon and antioxidants, which help to absorb excess oil and limit acne-causing bacteria. Its deep-cleaning properties are perfect for those with oily or acne-prone skin.
- Before each use, rinse sponge in warm water until it expands and is fully softened.
- Apply cleanser to face or sponge, then use the sponge to gently massage the face in a circular motion to remove dirt, makeup, and impurities.
- Rinse thoroughly after every use and hang in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- Replace every two to three months.
- Avoid harsh rubbing around acne and the eye area.
ABOUT THE MAKER
In 2006, milk + honey launched as a spa in Austin, TX and its founding principles were clear: to make people feel good, commit to clean ingredients, enrich employees' lives, and give back to the community. Since then, milk + honey has grown to include a collection of seven spas — in Austin, Houston, Fort Worth, and Los Angeles — and the milk + honey product line of effective, non-toxic bath, body, and skincare products, which stemmed from Alissa’s desire to create hyperclean essentials she’d want to use every day.
Our products are a testament to our unwavering commitment to bringing an exceptional spa experience home. Our talented team of estheticians has provided us with crucial feedback and expertise throughout the development process. Their hands-on knowledge and daily connection to both the spa and our customers are what set us apart from other product lines and highlight exactly who we are: born from the spa.