The Mini Essentials Gift Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Brightland's Mini Essentials is a 4-piece gift set containing petite versions of Brightland's bestselling extra virgin olive oils and vinegars, all packaged in a specially designed outer box.
Each set includes 100mL bottles of:
- AWAKE - a bold and robust extra virgin olive oil designed for roasting, sauteing, soups, stews, and bread.
- ALIVE - a smooth and grassy extra virgin olive oil ideal for salads, hummus, baked goods, fresh greens, and bread.
- RAPTURE - a raw Balsamic vinegar that is double fermented with California zinfandel grapes and ripe Triple Crown blackberries. RAPTURE's bold, berry notes bring decadence to a dish and are best enjoyed drizzled over fresh fruits, cheeses, greens and desserts.
- PARASOL - a raw Champagne vinegar that is double fermented with California chardonnay grapes and juicy Navel and Valencia oranges. PARASOL's bright citrusy notes bring a zippy bite and subtle effervescent quality to dressings, grilled produce and cocktails.
- AWAKE & ALIVE: Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- RAPTURE: Vinegar (diluted with water to 5% acidity), Organic Cane Sugar, Triple Crown Blackberries.
- PARASOL: Vinegar (diluted with water to 5% acidity), Organic Cane Sugar, Navel and Valencia Oranges.
- Shelf life:12–24 months
- Storage: Shelf-stable
- Size: 3.4 lb (1.54 kg)
ABOUT THE MAKER
Women-Owned - Small Batch - Organic -Eco-Friendly
Brightland was born to elevate simple, analog moments in the kitchen. Our consciously crafted products support small U.S. family farms and makers. Brightland extra virgin olive oils and vinegars are lovingly made on small family farms in California and contain nothing more than fruit, love and sunshine. Our mission has always been to pursue living in a golden state by celebrating everyday elegance, endless curiosity, and being fully engaged in the present. We have collaborated with exciting brands and partners including Sweetgreen, Oishii, The Slow Factory Foundation, The Cartorialist and Food52, and we have been featured by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Food & Wine.