Dead Sea Mud + Mint Facial Mud Mask This specially formulated Dead Sea + Mint Facial Mud Mask is enhanced with certified organic ylang-ylang essential oil.
This mud mask will help remove impurities and improve the texture of the skin while promoting elasticity. Fortified with natural extracts of papaya and green tea, your skin is sure to feel rejuvenated with a radiant glow.
HOW TO USE Apply mask evenly to face and neck, avoiding eye region. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Once completely dry, rinse thoroughly, using a warm, damp cloth. For best results, follow up with a toning mist, moisturizer, or creme.
We suggest testing on small area of skin. A mild tingling sensation will occur while using this mask. Spearmint essential oil can be irritating to some skin types.
1. Dead Sea Mud—removes toxins and impurities from the skin, tightens and tones, helps improve blood circulation, hydrates the skin, and aids in skin regeneration
2. Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil—works as an antiseptic and has a pleasing, sweet citrus aroma
3. Organic Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil—mood-lifting oil, known to help with blood circulation
4. Organic Spearmint Essential Oil—aromatherapy that lifts the mood, improves digestion, and supports respiratory health
5. Green Tea—rich in antioxidants and anti-aging properties
All Ingredients: Dead Sea Mineral Mud, Aqua, Moroccan Lava Clay, Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Fruit, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Essential Oil Blend (Pine, Spearmint, Palmarosa, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang), Carica (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Panax (Ginseng) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
ABOUT THE MAKER Luxe Apothecary by Cait + Co - Truly Plant Based Skincare.
We donate 5% of our revenue to the Lovin’ Soap Project, a nonprofit organization that provides women and girls in developing countries with access to education, economic opportunities, and equality. For more information, visit www.lovinsoapproject.org